directly in your inbox!
|Business name||Emilia Romagna Welcome rete di imprese|
|Registered office address||Via Evangelisti 4
48015 Cervia (Ra)
|VAT Registration Number||02540800394|
|Responsible for data processing||Emilia Romagna Welcome rete di imprese|
1. Referral. For definitions and terms and conditions of use of the Portal, refer to the page "Conditions of use."
2. Holder. Emilia Romagna Welcome in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Cervia, Via Evangelisti 4 (48015), PI 02540800394 ("ERW" or "Company"), as the holder of the Information being processed ("Holder"), provides information to Users and interested parties concerning processing with this notice, remaining available to them for any clarification or request concerning this matter.
3. Scope of Application. This notice is directed to all persons that for any reason come in contact with the Holder through the internet portal called EmiliaRomagnaWelcome (the "Portal"), which can be reached at the URL www.emiliaromagnawelcome.com, whether these are physical persons or legal persons, bodies or associations. This notice supplements and includes all other information that has on occasion been given verbally and/or in writing by the Holder.
4. Source and Nature of the Information. The Information processed by the Holder is that supplied directly by the interested party by filling out the form found on the Portal. The contribution of this Information is not in any way mandatory by law, but failure to supply it prevents provision of the Services described in the Portal, as specified on the page "Conditions of Use." The indications given in the forms to be filled out on-line concerning the "mandatory" (or else "optional") nature of the Information provided warns that failure to supply the Information in question, or objection to processing of this information on legitimate grounds, prevents the Services described in the Portal from being provided. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Portal leads to the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to answer requests, as well as any other personal information contained in the message.
Personal information provided by Users that forward requests to send informational material is used only to perform the service requested and is given to third parties only in the event that it is necessary for this purpose.
Cookies. No relevant personal information of the Users is acquired by the Portal. Cookies are not used to send information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind or User tracking systems used. The use of so-called session cookies (which are recorded on the User's computer and erased when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to sending session identifiers (made up of random numbers generated by the server), which are necessary for allowing safe and efficient browsing of the Portal. The so-called session cookies used in this site avoid resorting to other digital techniques that are potentially detrimental to the privacy of user navigation, and they do not allow the acquisition of the User’s personal identification information.
Images and photos published on the site. ERW, with the use of the Portal also concerns itself with the protection provided for by the civil code (art. 10, "Abuse of others' images") and by copyright laws (law 633/1941), that require the consent of the person depicted, unless reproduction of the image is justified by the notoriety or public role of the photographed individual, or necessity by police or the law, or when the photograph is tied to events of public interest or that took place in public. Copyright law forbids in any case the display or sale of photographs when they cause detriment to the honour, reputation or even decorum of the person depicted.
5. Processing Purposes. Contribution of Information accomplishes the following purposes: functioning of the Portal as a virtual meeting place; management of orders and invoices; contract stipulation; fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations; completion of User help services through the call centre. If the Information collected is used for advertising and/or marketing purposes (for example, sending of personalized newsletters), the Holder will take care to collect specific consent for this and, above all, process the information necessary for these operations (e-mail account) separately from the other Information of the interested party.
6. Type of Information Processed. The Information processed by the holder is classified as common (name, surname, company name, residence or company offices, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, VAT registration number, tax id number) and is necessary to allow identification of the User in compliance with the purposes stated above.
7. Credit and/or Debit Card. The Holder does not process credit and/or debit card information provided by the interested party for the purposes of reservation and/or payment of the services purchased from time to time. This information is provided directly by the interested party to the Financial Broker after accessing a platform that is completely distinct from the Portal, managed with adequate security measures by the Financial Broker, who is solely responsible for it, as laid out in the "Conditions of use".
8. Terms and Conditions of Processing. Information Processing can be done with or without electronic tools, with logical procedures closely tied to processing purposes. The Information processed is not subject to transfer or circulation of any kind.
9. Holding of Information. The Information processed by the Holder will be cancelled from the Portal Database twenty-four months after the last access to the Portal (log-in).
10. Consent. The Information processed by PRE and the processing purposes fall within the hypothesis for which the Privacy Code does not require the provision of the interested party’s consent (article 24). The Holder will take care to collect the consent in the event that this is required by the regulations stated in the Privacy Code for the type of Information or for the purposes of its processing.
11. Persons in Charge of and Responsible for Processing. Within the context of the Company, the Information will be processed by members of the company’s boards (for administration and auditing), as well as employees and/or collaborators of the Holder, who have been designated as responsible for processing and have received adequate operational instructions in this respect. The Information may also be processed by the Holder's legal, financial and computer consultants, for needs closely connected to their respective professional roles; for this purpose, they will be nominated responsible for processing and will receive the necessary and appropriate instructions.
12. Internet Information Processing. In addition to what has already been stated in point 4 above concerning Cookies, the Holder does not carry out on the Portal any kind of traffic surveying and/or automatic acquisition of Information on persons browsing through the use of spyware or other tools/computer programs of which the person viewing the site has not been previously notified. To guarantee optimization and efficient navigation of the Portal, the Holder uses only session Cookies, thanks to which insertion of Identifying Codes by the User is requested only once for each session. These Cookies are not recorded in a persistent way on the User’s computer, and disappear upon closing of the browser and/or session.
13. Applied Principles. The Holder collects and processes Information necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above, and carries out this processing in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, non-exaggeration and proportionality established by the Privacy Code.
14. Rights of the Interested Party. The interested party can refer to the Holder to exercise his/her rights as provided for by the Privacy Code (article 7, given in its entirety below), and, in particular, access his/her Information, request its correction and update, as well as object to processing on legitimate grounds. Further information on rights and on how to exercise them can be found on the web site of the Privacy Guarantor, http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/navig/jsp/index.jsp.
1. The interested party shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning him exists, regardless of its being already recorded, and communication of such information in intelligible form.
2. The interested party shall have the right to be informed:
a. of the source of the personal information;
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied to the processing if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d. of the identification information concerning the holder, processors and representative designated as per article 5, paragraph 2;
e. of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal information may be communicated or that may come to know said information in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, processor(s) and or person(s) in charge of processing.
3. The interested party shall have the right to obtain:
a. updating, correction or, where interested therein, integration of the information;
b. erasure, anonymisation or blocking of information that has been processed unlawfully, including information whose retention in unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification to the fact that the operations as stated under letters a) and b) have been made known, with regard to their content, as well, to the entities to which the information was communicated or disseminated, unless fulfilment of this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in comparison with the right to be protected.
4. The interested party shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: